If you follow Christ everywhere he goes in the French Quarter, you end up in some places you might not have gone otherwise.
- Weekly, we and regional church partners meet the basic needs of about 120 people by providing a meal, clothes, showers, and haircuts. We do this out of compassion, but also to seek real relationships, share the gospel, share testimonies of life change, and provide avenues toward restoration.
- Together with Baptist Community Health Services, the church serves as a tele-med center for medicaid enrollment, primary care, trauma counseling, psychology, and psychiatry.
- Together with Unity, Traveller’s Aid, Odyssey House, and other community partners, we are part of a coordinated entry network to provide social services such as housing, food assistance, and detox.
- We’ve also initiated a work-as-ministry endeavor in order to provide a first job out of homelessness.
If you are experiencing homelessness, meet us at 7am at Armstrong park to receive a ticket to take part. Contact us to volunteer.
- Baptist Community Health Services, providing medical care to the underserved
- Baptist Friendship House, addressing domestic abuse and human trafficking
- Crossroads NOLA, seeking families for children in foster care
- Bethel Colony, providing long-term transitional housing
And much, much more. Find out more on joinnoba.com.